Selling rare unopened Camus Tradition Crystal Baccarat

Want to know how much your Cognac bottle is worth? Or seeking information? Answer the question! PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ATTACH A PHOTO OF TE BOTTLE, THIS IS MANDATORY.
partdesanges
New distillate
New distillate

Selling rare unopened Camus Tradition Crystal Baccarat

Postby partdesanges » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:10 pm

I am selling this exceptional and rare unopened Camus Tradition, bottled in a Crystal Baccarat special edition decanter.

I am located in New York City. Please see images and information below. Feel free to contact me for any further information or leave your email here if you interested and I will contact you : )

This is what the card reads:

“I have a special privilege to present ‘CAMUS TRADITION’, a quality of cognac of exceptional finesse, created by my ancestor, Jean-Baptiste CAMUS, over 120 years ago.

To honour this precious heritage I have revived a most elegant carafe from 18th century France which symbolises all the refinement and splendour of the era.

This magnificent hand-carved Baccarat crystal decanter renders due homage to our “CAMUS TRADITION” cognac and enhances its rich golden character, reflecting the authenticity of this rare blend selected from our family reserves

I offer you “CAMUS TRADITION” cognac, the noblest expression of our art,
strictly reserved for the privileged few.

Jean-Paul CAMUS
President
CAMUS “LA GRANDE MARQUE”
Attachments
IMG_1553b.jpg
IMG_1553b.jpg (335.48 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
IMG_1559b.jpg
IMG_1559b.jpg (420.31 KiB) Viewed 2000 times

Fuzhou
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Re: Selling rare unopened Camus Tradition Crystal Baccarat