Do you have empty cognac bottles?

For all questions and issues concerning the world of Cognac. Feel free to ask questions!
bwiddup1
New distillate
New distillate

Do you have empty cognac bottles?

Postby bwiddup1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi my name is Ben and I have been wanting to acquire some cognac bottles to make some lamps out of. I'm a design student in the UK and have had the idea to use cognac bottles in a new way as it is my favorite drink.
I am most interested in the more rare varieties of the bottles but still interested in all types and wondered what you normally do with your finished bottles?
I will pay to take the finished bottles off your hands (if you can post) as opposed to just throwing them away!
Something like the Louis XIII bottle for example would be really interesting to use or other varieties would be great if you don't normally save them.
My favorite cognac I have tasted so far is Remy martin XO and I'm wanting to purchase some Delemain dry and pale next time as some reviews looked good for that. Drinking the best cognac is an expensive hobby and hope to be able to taste some of the best when I can! Thanks for looking and let me know if you might be able to help. I will pay for the postage and some for the bottle.
my email is bwiddup@hotmail.co.uk if you want to contact me there, thanks.

jamesharry1
VS-Cognac
VS-Cognac

Re: Do you have empty cognac bottles?

Postby jamesharry1 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:07 am

Okay sure..i let you know if there is any empty bottles of congac..

Salvatore496
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Re: Do you have empty cognac bottles?

Postby Salvatore496 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:20 pm

There is a re-sale market for empty bottles. Bottles of Louis XIII sell for $150USD and up.

Return to “Questions and general subjects about Cognac”