A few weeks in Brazil

Here you can talk about everything!
BSinTX
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

A few weeks in Brazil

Postby BSinTX » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Just to give everyone a heads up, I am in Brazil; Caxias do Sul to be exact and having an awesome time. Sometimes, my job does not suck!!! My company just extended my stay for another week, so I guess I'll just have to mingle amongst the worlds most beautiful women for a while longer.

Happy sipping!!!

numen
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Re: A few weeks in Brazil

Postby numen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself! I was beginning to wonder whether you'd fallen off the planet, but, no, instead you're just in Brazil. I'm going to imagine you just enjoying the scenery on the beaches. :mrgreen:

BSinTX
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby BSinTX » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Yeah,

I didn't fall off the planet, just went to the other side. My computer took a dump on me the first day I arrived, so I have been using the hotel computer whenever it's available. I am taking lots of pics and having a great time making new friends. Upon my return, I will send my computer in for repair so I can show off to everyone just how beautiful these women really are!!

Happy sipping!!!

sailor22
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby sailor22 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Sound like your having a good time despite work. Looking forward to the photos!

BSinTX
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby BSinTX » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:22 am

I'm the handsome fella in the middle. What an awesome place to visit!!

numen
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby numen » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 am

Great photos! And cute ladies 8-)

That's a strange looking field on the tv in the corner of that photo! Welcome back; you've definitely been missed.

BSinTX
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby BSinTX » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:14 am

Yeah, it's some silly game where a bunch of guys run around on a grassy field chasing a ball. When they bump into each other, they are more dramatic than NBA players. They have all the endurance of rugby players and absolutely NONE of the toughness.

Busy schedule, I arrived on Sunday and flew to Milwaukee on Monday. Going to be nice to get home on Friday and have a moment at home, where I sometimes live.

wouter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wouter » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 pm

BSinKY wrote:Yeah, it's some silly game where a bunch of guys run around on a grassy field chasing a ball. When they bump into each other, they are more dramatic than NBA players. They have all the endurance of rugby players and absolutely NONE of the toughness.

Soccer? :lol:

BSinKY wrote:oing to be nice to get home on Friday and have a moment at home, where I sometimes live.

Chill and enjoy some nice brandies at home ;)

BSinTX
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby BSinTX » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 am

wouter wrote:
Soccer? :lol:

Chill and enjoy some nice brandies at home ;)

Yes, soccer or football or futball. This is the one area where I am actually a typical Amerikan in that I have zero interest in the game. I have been living in hotels for the past four weeks, so I am definitely looking forward to getting home and enjoying some awesome brandies (as well as sleeping in my own bed.) I managed to book an 8:30am flight so I hope to be home before noon on Friday.

tscollector
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby tscollector » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm

i dont like football, but Baseball and American Football is straight boring c+++
http://thesophisticatedcollector.wordpress.com/

Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine to those that be of heavy hearts.That they may drink and they may forget their sorrows, and their miseries would not be remembered anymore.

Return to “Off-Topic”