Auction sent the invoice and then it turned out that the bot

Here you can talk about everything!
Andrey
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Auction sent the invoice and then it turned out that the bot

Postby Andrey » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello everyone!
Will share his experiences. Registered through an online platform Saleroom.com up for auction April 01, 2015 "Bourne End Auction Rooms"in England. After the auction, April 02, I received a invoice № 67 on the lot on which to bet (Martell Extra). 03 April, I paid the invoice in accordance with all the rules and passed the information to the auction as well as a representative who was supposed to pick up a bottle! Calmly wait for my representative will pick a bottle. on 10 April I hear back from the representative a letter with information that the BOTTLE was GIVEN on the DAY of the AUCTION (01 April) auction hall and paid on the spot by another bidder!!! I immediately April 10, wrote a letter to the Auction .Today, April 13, and received the answer - Yes, the bottle was given to another bidder !!!
Question - how is this possible??? If I don't have the highest bid why they sent me an invoice for payment??? If I bet the maximum and received an invoice for payment why bottle gave to another member???
Over the years of collecting I have participated in many auctions...anything can happen...there were failures in Internet connection...were re-tendered...but that was invoice, and then it turned out that the bottle has passed - this has never happened before!!!
At the moment, the Auction promises to return all spent my money...but not yet returned...time will tell!

Best Regards,
Andrey.
Collector Martell Nikiforowandrei@msn.com

Roland
VS-Cognac
VS-Cognac

Re: Auction sent the invoice and then it turned out that the

Postby Roland » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Andrey wrote:Hello everyone!
At the moment, the Auction promises to return all spent my money...but not yet returned...time will tell!

Best Regards,
Andrey.

One week later. Did you received your money ?

Kind Regards,
RolanD

Andrey
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby Andrey » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:17 am

Hi,
Money back haven't received...((( They still decide something.

Best Regards,
Andrey.

Andrey
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby Andrey » Mon May 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi,
28/04/2015 I got €567.09 refund, while I sent €590 due to the conversion into pounds and then back to € I lost € 22,91 and besides the transfer fee is €15.
A common blunder auction "Bourne End Auction Rooms" cost me €37,91 not counting the time spent and my experiences!
I think that the auction could compensate me for my losses since it was their fault...but God will judge them...don't want to wish such auction good business...)))
If anyone will be dealing with the auction "Bourne End Auction Rooms" thing - remember the event which occurred and be careful!
Best Regards,
Andrey.

Beauctionrooms
New distillate
New distillate

Postby Beauctionrooms » Wed May 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Bourne End Auction Rooms would like to apologise for your unfortunate experience.

This was our first live sale using online bidding via saleroom.com and as such the remote bidding was being performed by them. Due to a system crash as your lot was being sold, their records showed you as being the successful bidder. Due to the confusion a copy of the invoice was emailed to you in error. The lot had in fact been sold to a bidder in the room.

Your initial transaction has been refunded to you and we are now in the process of refunding you the shortfall. We can assure you that you will not be out of pocket. The delays you have experienced in the refund process are due to the international banking system.

You will also be hearing from the saleroom.com, who will also be making an apology for their part in it.

Andrey
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby Andrey » Wed May 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Beauctionrooms wrote:Bourne End Auction Rooms would like to apologise for your unfortunate experience.

Dear,
I'm glad You participated in the discussion and accept Your apology!
I want to draw Your attention to the fact that a mistake was made on Your managers, when sent the invoice to my email.
Not The-Saleroom.com sent me an invoice on the bottle!
Let's hope that in the future such cases never and with anybody is not going to happen.
Regards,
Andrey.

Andrey
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby Andrey » Sat May 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello everyone!

Want in addition to talk about the auction "Bourne End Auction Rooms" listed in compensation me 100 euro! The money covered all my expenses for translation and currency conversion when transferring!
Thanks to them, they kept their word and deserve a good business reputation!

Best Regards,
Andrey.

Return to “Off-Topic”