New Guy from So Cal!

Introduce yourself in short, what are your fav. Cognacs? How much experience with Cognac... Etc.
wholesaleind
VS-Cognac
VS-Cognac

New Guy from So Cal!

Postby wholesaleind » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:47 am

Hello Everyone,

I am Alan from Sothern California, I was doing some research on the internet and I came across this forum several times, after reading a ton of the post on here I decided to join as it has been very helpful so far!

I recently acquired a very very very large collection of liquor, majority being Cognac and Armagnac, several hundred sealed bottles, I personally do not know a whole lot about vintage and antique liquor so any help would be greatly appreciated! if anyone would like to see the collection let me know and I will be more than glad to upload some pictures!

Pierre
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Re: New Guy from So Cal!

Postby Pierre » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:08 am

Several hundreds, waow !!!!!! Paint me somewhat jealous :mrgreen: Although it would be a torment to refrain from opening each and every one of them :twisted:
Welcome on the forum, I guess you have the possibility to contribute a few hundred threads then ;) Glad some of us could help and I hope to see your comments very soon !

wholesaleind
VS-Cognac
VS-Cognac

Postby wholesaleind » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Thank you, yes just to revise My last comment We have counted all of the bottles and there is close to 400 pcs, once I learn how to post pictures on here I will start a thread and explain how we came across this MASSIVE collection! I will not be able to store most of them (unless I want a divorce) so We will be offering up some wonderful examples!

BSinTX
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Postby BSinTX » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:54 am

Yeah, while you will find quite a few collectors on this site who will give you a fair price for your bottles, some of us are drinkers of the sauce and are always looking to try stuff that just isn't on the shelves anymore. I may be interested in some of your vintage Armagnacs. Whenever you get around to it, post a few pics of what you have an we'll take it from there.

wholesaleind
VS-Cognac
VS-Cognac

Postby wholesaleind » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 pm

BSinTX send me your email and I can send you pictures of the ARMAGNAC bottles we have!

SoCalCognac73
VS-Cognac
VS-Cognac

Postby SoCalCognac73 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi, I'm located in Southern California as well and I'm always looking to add to my collection. Aluu73@gmail.com

Return to “Introduce yourself”